Memorial mason Truro, Cornwall
We are based in Truro, Cornwall and are happy to make home visits to all customers within the local area. You are also welcome to visit our workshop to see our display of granite and slate, brochures and photographs of David’s work.
Customers from further afield, or those who prefer, can browse pictures online and order via email or phone. Please see examples of our work throughout the website and on our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/david.dyer.3701?v=wall
All memorial masonry will be made, lettered and fixed by us in Cornwall and Devon; or by a local monumental mason organised by us, if out of County. We have even delivered to customers in Europe and Scotland.
Dyer Memorials is a friendly, family business dedicated to excellent levels of customer service and high standards of workmanship. We are happy to give you any advice you need on choosing and designing your piece and will keep you updated of progress when working on your project.
Our specialities include
• Incised letters by hand (or machine cut and sandblasted)
• Hand cut incised letters
• Hand cut raised lead letters – other Monumental Masons across the country come to David for this rare and distinctive service
• Unique creations made to order – not just “off the shelf” standard memorials
• Hand painted carvings
• Hand cut raised lead wheel or fish tail crosses
• Incised carvings on granite. We have done a huge variety of carvings, from religious angels or crosses right through to tractors, leeks or Teletubbies
Other specialist services we can arrange include
A rainbow, wind chimes, circular hole inlaid with window or a stained glass window of a cross cut into granite
A photograph reproduced on any memorial – black granite preferable
Ceramic colour photo plaques
Shaped memorials such as books, trees, teddies, pillows, footballs etc